To Use Landscape and Portrait Page Orientation in the Same Document:
- Click on “Format” -> “Styles and Formating.” Then create a new page style with landscape orientation.
- Click on the first paragraph where you want the new page orientation to begin.
- Click on “Format” -> “Paragraph.”
- Click the “Text Flow” tab.
- Under “Breaks,” enable “Insert.” Then enable “With Page Style.” Select a page style that uses the page style you created in step 1.
For more detailed info with fancy pictures and such, go to the LinuxTopia.org website.